Wednesday 29 July 2009

Not feeling emo anymore , just better :) R.I.P Renfred
My cousin's baby boy passed away yesterday around 4am .
Its really a drastic news , but i guess most of my family were already prepared
As they knew that time ticks and his death gets nearer each day.
I just wonder why the grim reaper wants his life so early.
And its like letting him live for 10 months only , not even a year.
Seriously lah , damn heart-wrecking for my cousin - Carol .

Okay enough -.- I shant relate anymore of this dreadful incident .
Feeling kind of lame and daft now , so i shall do a make-up story !



Sheep name : Maria
Cow name : Mafia
Pig name : Mamia

One fine morning, Maria met Mafia . It was kind of the " love at first sight " thing
Maria feels that he could trust Mafia , vice versa.
While Mafia had the " animal instinct " when he looked into Maria's eyes.
Animal instinct means sex for those who have no idea what it is :P
They build a fence and treated it like their home :)
Had their sex there and gave birth to Mamia .
In the end , one happy family [:

Ok the end of the story -.- Not interesting at all huh , damnit !



I went to Mac Donalds' today with Ric , Gigi , Shiying and Sandy .
Halfthrough something really made me and ric flare up .
All thanks to Adam and Jessie , Shiying and Sandy backed out .
Okay i am going to start saying the profanities i have not used for months .
Fuck them lah , knn low-life dogs .
First of all to adam ameng , that multi-racial sissy .
His been a real nuisance to me together w/ Jessie .
I don't know whats wrong with him . The point im trying to say is

He's need a sex change , and i mean it

Acting like a gay , screaming like noobdy's business ? Thats simply fantastic
Not really a trustworthy friend , no sense of shame at all .
Though i admit he is full of humour , so be it .
I dont even know why i have been good friends w/ him ever since Secondary 1 !
Damn -.- my eyes are playing tricks on me lah
Exacerbating situations and problems everytime is his profession .

Done , i end my post -'- FUCK YOU ADAM .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home