Monday 24 August 2009

This post will sound like fuck if you carrying on reading -.-
Keeping all these stupid little events which eventually flare me up ,
Is seriously make me go mad -'-
So here goes nothing ;

First of all ,
RYAN CHAY
Ever since sitting beside me, he has been boasting repeatedly.
BLAH here BLAH there , BLAH EVERYWHERE lah !
Its like whatever profits he earned , what good things happened to him -.-
Who wants to know man ? Its like please lorh , that's your family thing .
You tell me for what ?! Im like so not interested -'-
Sometimes i just ignore him , scolding him inside my heart .
If not i will nod my head , and reply " YES , YES " , just to make him feel happy.


Secondly ,
TEO JIA NING
This one is like damn fucking sad case man -.-
She comes to school with a bag filled with junks.
This might sound ridiculous but , she does not even have a pen with her !
Its like fucking real lorh -'- , a pain in the neck .
Then leh , she will have to borrow from me , everybody around her .
I am like wondering lah , is she that poor that she cannot even buy a pen ?
No foolscap , lacking of daily stationery . So whole day borrow and borrow.
Best of all is , she doesnt return . ( Except a few cases whereby she did )
Walau then she come to school for what ?! Its like so annoying .

Whatever , i shall stop here .
Oh right , just to add on , its eunice's birthday today !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE


We got a MP3 for her okay , no kidding . I forked out my precious $6 D:
Haha ! Anyway , may all your dreams come true <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home