Wednesday 24 November 2010

Heading off to Malaysia from 24th-29th. Bye! :D

This holiday has been quite packed for me, it's either completing my homework, hanging out with my friends, or lazing around at home with my dearest computer and TV.

Hope this trip to visit my relatives would help me find back myself, give me the push to do better next year. I only dread one thing - the endless nags from my relatives! They would go blah blah blah and I'd go yeah yeah yeah. It's all for my own good, I know! How many times must you guys repeat yourself ?!

Anyway, I am glad to say I have already diligently finished more than 50% of my holiday homework! After that, I guess I'd probably start on my secondary 1-3 revision! Got to run. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home