Saturday 13 November 2010

The proper school holidays for me has officially started. Am glad there's finally a break for us, after countless weeks of studying. Of course, holidays mean a well deserved rest for all. However, not forgetting there's always assignments handled to us, and preparing for the upcoming o levels.

Everything seems to pass in a jiff, barely leaving any time for me to make amendments for whatever wrong I've done or caused. And not allowing me to interact more with my classmates. Since this is a place where I spill everything out, I shall be honest with myself. For the entire extended academic programme, I think I talk to less than 10 person a day in school. Pathetic enough? I shan't carry on anymore.



It was celebration for Shawn, (birthday boy above), months back. Well, around the month of August/September. Original plan was to head for East Coast Park, but change of plans, and off we went to was Sentosa.



The number of people were countable, some couldn't make it, some came at a later timing. But we'll make do with whatever that comes along (: Got a cake from (I can't remember where), but at Vivo City definitely. Took it all the way to Sentosa and let the scorching hot sun beat down mercilessly on it.



Joe.



It was pretty much clever enough of us to leave the cake lying. And this was our end result - a 80% melted cake, or should I call it ice-cream? But still, it tasted good lah! You can't expect us to throw away everything right!



Tingyee and Shawn. We had to buy a volleyball as nobody brought it T.T I had one at home. But because I thought, he thought, she thought someone would bring a volleyball. So in the end had to fork out another 20bucks to purchase.



Had a great time over there, playing volleyball. Unfortunately, we did not go down to the water. Majority didn't want to get wet, so had to do everything on land then. And damn, the sun was like an oven that day, it was till late evening and yet it still was burning hot. Luckily I didn't suffer from sunburnt even when I did not apply any sunblock! Is that pro? :P



Rachel and Tingyee. We literally forced ourselves to finish at least half of the cake. Totally missed the part of getting utensils! In the end, had to use the scooping cake utensil to eat it.



Lastly a picture of Tingyee and me. We left around 6pm+, and gosh was the toilet packed like sardines! Didn't wash up, just dried myself from all the sweat. After that it was Vivo City for dinner, took away long john silver and went to the sky garden to bond.

It was a fulfilling day, left the place at around 9pm+ as I was given a curfew ): Shall stop here then. Promise to update more! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home