Tuesday 14 December 2010

Seriously don't have the feel to blog. Pretty much occupied to do anything now. Its just tuition, homework, computer for the past few days - typical mundane. At long last, Hongkong trip is tomorrow! Booyah, I am getting all my deals, and best of all a polaroid! Managed to cajole my parents into it.

Second thing is that, my friend willingly lent me his dslr! That's awesome x2. Imagine all the quality pictures, professionalism I can show over there :P And once again, kudos to me being able to persuade my friend! Alright, enough of the flattery.

Flight tomorrow - 10am, have to wake up as early as 5am to prepare everything! Sorry but that's not me, it's my mum's instructions! That's her - early in everything. For the updated generation, its - better late than never. True enough? Definitely. For those who are wondering, it's a 5days trip, hence be back on sunday.

Good news number one is done here. Now next up is that my cousins from malaysia are coming over to celebrate christmas! That would be a bomb, because they keep us pretty much 24/7 entertained. My mum who usually sleeps at 10am everyday without fail can stay till 2-3am just to accompany them! It's really fun and play time if they come over.

Have got to run now, turning in early tonight for a long day tomorrow! Hongkong here I come :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home